Nonprofit or community organization
Last modified: June 8, 2009, 1:23 AM
Provide a means for sharing information, resources, ideas and support between people with all types of disabilities.
• Encourage and support people with disabilities to reach economic independence through opportunities in education, information and employment.
• Provide information on current legislative issues that affect civil rights, accessibility and the safety of people with disabilities.
• Encourage voting for whatever candidate supports their own interests.
• Advance the attitudes, consideration, respect and awareness of the general public toward people with all disabilities, by demonstrating their abilities, talents, skills and capability.
• Increase self-esteem and strive for perfection in their own manner within their disability.
• Increase enjoyment of life through sports, recreation and social interaction.