Program posted by: Seattle Jobs Initiative
Posted on: August 8, 2012
Seattle Jobs Initiative Career Pathways program provides Seattle residents with short and longer term career training in Automotives, Business Information Technology (BIT), Medical Business Information Technology (MBIT), Healthcare, and Welding/Manufacturing. A key benefit of the Career Pathway Program is the Career Navigator from a local community based organization who will provide you with the following:
- Personal coaching throughout the training and help finding the right program fit for you.
- Access to support services such as Basic food, housing, childcare, or transportation while in school.
- Connections to funding resources to pay for school.
- Career planning and job placement assistance.
You will also earn college credit as you advance!
ALL THIS AT NO COST TO THE ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT
- City of Seattle Resident. Must be able to prove you have a Seattle living address
- Age 18 years and older
- Must meet income guidelines
For more information about Seattle Jobs Initiative programs, please visit www.seattlejobsinitiative.com or contact Sherman Wilkins at (425) 269-2301 or (206) 628-6975.
Call Nancy Sherman (206) 628-6975