Resource posted by: Fenton
Created on: August 13, 2012
Share space with a young, fun, progressive communications firm!
Office space available in Fenton Communication's NYC office: NO FEE
This is a fantastic Hell's Kitchen location and a historic, doorman/security-guarded building. Flexible combination of furnished offices & desks available on a fully air conditioned, high floor within a great building on Ninth Avenue at 44th Street. Two bright, windowed offices, three interior offices and one large open area comfortably fitting up to 25 people. Volume discounts available. Available immediately.
- Three river/west-facing private offices with operable windows, approx. 110 sq. ft., tons of light: $1,500-$1,700/mo each
- Three private interior offices, approx. 90 sq. ft.: $900-1,100/mo each
- Twenty to twenty-five workstations/desks in open but separated area, getting direct natural light, each desk 4' wide x 2' deep: $300/mo ea.
- Bookshelves, file cabinets, dry erase boards available in all spaces
All include shared access to:
- Large conference room with video conferencing capability
- Cleaning service
- High speed Internet connection
- Wireless service
- Reception and mail services
- Common bathrooms
- Cable TV service can be added (flat monthly charge)
- Digital phone system (billed back as used)
- Copy and color printing service (billed back as used)
Flexible on duration of lease
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the space!