System messages

Actions on this page


Forensic Social Worker Can Give You Advice


Resource posted by: Lia Brigante

Created on: December 10, 2011

Resource description

I have been a forensic social worker since 1996, during which time I have worked on both criminal and family court cases, sometimes on behalf of attorneys, sometimes directly for the courts and sometimes for individuals who need advice/assistance. If you have a family member who is incarcerated, I may be able to help, along with your attorney, to get them released provided that the Judge wishes to release them but only under the conditions that they have a Community Service Plan in place. I have done this for both adolescents and adults in custody. If you are involved in a divorce or a child custody case, where there are issues surrounding visitation with children, needing mediation with your children's other parent, or advice for how best to strategize your case so that you can accomplish what you want to during the legal process, I can offer you expert advice for an hourly rate. Again, I have much experience and will be able to help you make things easier on yourself if your case is one of the many types of cases I have worked on.

How to obtain


Type of resource
Language of resource