Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
We believe a truly connected world is one that can be changed at the press of a button. Our company was born from the frustration of not being able to impact the news we care about. We are building a product that enables audiences to take civic and charitable action on world-changing news stories in 30 seconds or less. Our technology works to make it faster and easier for you to support the causes you care about, and to act on content that inspires you. Currently our product is live testing across 2000+ articles on a major publisher. We have plans to pilot with five new publishers and launch in the late Spring.
See examples of Action Button working live at the end of the article here:
1. We believe in changing the way the world campaigns on global issues. By connecting news to action, we can harness the attention of the world and convert energy into impact: by better connecting an organisation to the right audience, and by simplifying the steps needed for an audience to engage with charities and campaigns.
2. We want to promote educated and credible activism. We believe every person should understand the value of their signature and be empowered to attribute their signature to the issues they want to positively affect.
3. We believe this should be easy. We believe in making civic participation accessible and fast. Communicating with decision-makers has the potential to be a simpler, easier and faster process.
4. We believe in impact. Not every news story is actionable. The Action Button will only appear where it can have effect. We believe taking action should be meaningful and never gratuitous. We pledge not to waste the energy of users. It is not always possible or practical to get readers involved in solutions unless the solutions require and can facilitate the energy of readers. We want our users involved in the actions that matter the most; actions that are life-saving, world-changing and impact-generating.
5. We want people to connect to their potential as advocates, and to readily access this power, a connection our technology facilitates.
6. We recognise there are challenges and difficulties in tying connection between news and action, but we insist on harnessing the energy that media generates in support of positive change in the world.