Hmm... we couldn't find that place in our database.
Are you sure it's correct?
Multiple-Talented and Experienced Research Professional
• 3 years research experience
• Cardiovascular(PAD) & Infectious Disease (HIV)
• BA in Biopsychology
• Advanced Degree in Public Health
• Well developed computer skills in MS Word and Excel programs
• Relevant research experience including program evaluation, survey design & implementation, literature reviews and grant writing.
• Statistical software knowledge and skills with SPSS, SAS, and Access
• Good communication (oral/written) and organizational skills with added expertise in cross-cultural communication
• Highly motivated and organized with a flexible attitude
• Able to utilize initiative and work independently as required
• Broad knowledge of medical terminology
• International public health experience in Ghana, India and the United States
• Multi-therapeutic clinical trial experience
• Thorough knowledge of relevant regulations (GCP and ICH guidelines, FDA Regulations)