We would like to meet potential Volunteers and Interns who would love to enjoy a great vacation in Hawaii and yet still play a role in either virtual social enterprise or sustainable community development in Hawaii.
1) Ecotourism: At our Sustainable Community Rainforest Retreat in Hawaii
2) Virtual Social Enterprise: Supporting Social Progress through web based activism
I was born in England though my mother is Trinidadian and my dad in Canadian. However, racially I'm Indian!
Now after traveling around the world since I left college, I live in Hawaii where I manage a Sustainable Community Rainforest Retreat.
- every child is a wanted child.
- people are more open to politically incorrect humor and free speech even if it hurts feelings
- women have equality and equal representation in society including business, politics and the military.