Hmm... we couldn't find that place in our database.
Are you sure it's correct?
I am a seasoned Health Care Professional with 20+ years of experience: 16 in Elder Care & 5 prior in Counseling Psychology. I am applying these years to Geriatric Care Management, helping connect people with the services they need. I am:
- Passionate & results-oriented with extensive experience in & broad view across the Elder Care Industry.
- Experienced in creating, managing & selling offerings across various settings, populations, focus areas.
- Talented in gathering data to understand & skillfully position/sell as well as work to meet need to improve market share, whether in Admissions, Marketing or Care Management.
- Educating individuals & families on available care decisions; helping individuals explore solutions to meet needs & goals as well as considering potential financial/legal implications.
- Providing professional counseling across various care settings as well as managing family dynamics thru open & constant communication between family members, doctors & service providers to coordinate care.
- Assessing living environments, ADLs to determine safety & need to modify or admit to another care level.
- Partnering with nursing team to monitor care to minimize unnecessary medication/duplication of services which prevents unnecessary hospitalizations & contains costs.
- Matching, communicating & delivering the right offerings to target to improve customer satisfaction & increase market share.
- Leading teams to deliver results & identify & resolve problem areas as well as implement new policies & procedures to achieve customer satisfaction & financial results.
- Demonstrating benefits of proposed changes to all vested parties for buy-in, generating higher satisfaction, morale & productivity as well as increased member-base & profitability.
I'm focused & committed to getting quality care to the Elderly & Infirmed. I'm interested in advancement & development, lobbying & doing everything I can to advocate, educate & promote excellence.