Hmm... we couldn't find that place in our database.
Are you sure it's correct?
I am a grants management professional and an executive financial business leader with more than ten years of combined non-profit, governmental and private sector fiscal and administrative management. My focus has been on managing all phases of multiple multi-million dollar grant and contract portfolios at the highest level of complexity. I enjoy developing policies and procedures for managing a broad range of activities that ensures compliance. I take pride in developing collaborative working relationships to enhance efficiency. I have a strong knowledge of non-profit cost principles, including OMB Circulars A-21, A-110 and A-133.
• Builds user friendly comprehensive budgets which allow for the spend down of $20 million + over a three year grant period
• Solves problems with creative solutions and improvisation
• Converts technical competence and quality into meeting organizations revenue goals
• Helps organization's take innovative steps forward
• Creates large project budgets and management plan that meets research needs and fulfil funder requirements
• Develops collaborative working relationships with teams to ensure that new awards are properly set up, implemented, and fully spent
Administrative Management • Grant Administration • Proposal Development • Inventory Management Budgeting • Scheduling • Financial Management • Daily Operations Management • Communication • Client Relations • Program Development • Recruitment & Training • Executive Management • Strategic Planning