Hmm... we couldn't find that place in our database.
Are you sure it's correct?
R&D engineer and scientist with a talent and passionate interest in engineering applications of electromagnetics. Adapts quickly to different work environments, university & industry.
► R&D PROFILE:
● 13 years of progressively challenging experience in computational electromagnetics (EM):
✔Numerical Modeling ✔Integral Equations ✔Boundary Element Method ✔Fast Iterative & Direct Solution of Matrix Equations ✔Preconditioning Techniques ✔Parallel Computing
● 3 years of industry experience in RF circuit design and implementation.
► R&D ACTIVITIES:
● Pioneered the development of several fast numerical algorithms in computational EM: ✔IE-QR (integral equation-QR factorization), ✔IE-FFT (integral equation-fast Fourier transform ), ✔ASM-MBF (array scanning method-macro basis function).
● Developed software for efficient electromagnetic (EM) simulation at microwave and optical frequencies:
☑ 3-D EM modeling and analysis of metamaterials and plasmonic nanostructures.
☑ Radar cross-section (RCS) prediction for 3-D electrically large, perfectly conducting or penetrable targets.
☑ Fast 3-D capacitance extraction.
● Investigated planar metamaterial structures for medical resonance imaging both numerically and experimentally.
● Designed, developed, and tested the receiver front-end of a tactical radio in the UHF band.