Hmm... we couldn't find that place in our database.
Are you sure it's correct?
Kaylin Padovano, LMSW
I am currently the Program Manager at the Children's Aid Society's Family Wellness Program. We serve families in NYC, most living below the poverty line, who have been impacted by domestic violence. I work to:
• Provide administrative oversight of multiple government contracts, including tracking and reporting of outcomes
• Oversee several program budgets and ensure that funds are being properly utilized
• Assist in writing grant proposals to secure new funding for the program
• Provide direct supervision to two case planners as they provide crisis intervention, safety planning, and concrete case management to individuals and families impacted by domestic violence
• Represent the Family Wellness Program as a member of city domestic violence task force, youth domestic violence coalition, and other community meetings as needed
• Develop and implement ongoing training and provide technical assistance on issues of domestic violence for child welfare professionals across New York City;
• Collaborate with Foster Care and Preventive programs throughout the five boroughs of NYC to develop agency policies regarding domestic violence;
• Work on a macro level to build alliances between child welfare agencies and domestic violence networks to create ongoing supports to child welfare agencies in building their capacity to effectively address domestic violence and provide appropriate services to families.
Where my journey has taken me so far....
Provided guidance and technical support around services families impacted by domestic violence throughout New York City.
Developed an interactive anti-domestic violence curriculum for teenagers in the slums of Lima, Peru.
Facilitated technical support and knowledge sharing to cities to promote sustainable urbanization and increased safety for women in urban areas.
Advocated for survivors of domestic violence in East Harlem, or El Barrio, New York City.
Provided legal assistance and case management to international victims of domestic violence, torture and human trafficking and their families.
Advocated for battered Latina women in New Jersey to alleviate barriers to help-seeking.
Provided crisis counseling and Spanish-speaking support groups for victims of domestic violence and their families.
Where I would like to go…
Strengthen programs and policy for women's safety and empowerment on a global level.
Provide consulting and technical support to organizations developing programming for women impacted by gender based violence and their families.
Continue to develop innovative, client centered solutions that address the intersecting oppressions faced by the world's most marginalized populations.