Please take a look at our website for more information and to apply. Thanks!
INLEXCA is calling out to individuals interested in making a difference in the lives of disadvantaged children in Guatemala. Our volunteering opportunities help participants experience the locals' hospitality and warmth as well as the country's rich culture and the contrast of its development. They will also experience total cultural immersion by living with a host family who are going to treat them as family members. They can even take one-to-one Spanish classes prior the service.
Guatemala is a developing country that needs as much help as possible, and the program is designed to assist those who need it the most. Volunteers will work with children in low-income day care centers, orphanages, or special needs organizations. Tasks include playing with the kids, helping prepare their meals, teaching them, and helping develop their self-esteem as well as helping the staff with day-to-day chores.
1. Take part in an affordable, safe, and high-quality volunteering program.
2. Enjoy a customized itinerary, designed according to individual wants and needs.
3. Receive assistance and 24/7 support from our dedicated, knowledgeable staff.
4. Take Spanish lessons to make the whole experience more enriching!
5. Choose a volunteering placement based on individual skills and interests, enhancing impact to the community.
This project is ideal for:
- those that love working with children; - those that are highly motivated and energetic.