Are you fashionable and looking for an opportunity to make a difference in your community? If so, come join Clothes The Deal's Fashion Advisory Board!
Volunteer members of our Fashion Advisory Board are leaders. They take on a leadership role and ownership of their responsibilities. We are seeking Fashion Advisory Board Members for the following responsibilities:
- Boutique Sales Coordinator: If you love clothing and selling, this is the opportunity for you. Be a part of our Po-Up Boutique and Trunk Show team! You'll assist with merchandising, outreach and promotion of these events.
- Merchandiser: You'll see everything before anyone else! As a merchandiser, you will sort all our clothing donations at our center in Downey. You'll determine what is appropriate for our clients and what's great for our Boutique Sales. This is PERFECT if you know designer labels!
- Client Stylist: This is an extremely important responsibility! You'll work one-on-one with our Clients to select coordinated outfits that are suitable for their frame, personality, and interview. Having an 'eye' for style is a requirement!
- Social Media Strategist: Can you get people to follow us? Your knowledge of Instagram and Facebook will be utilized to promote Clothes The Deal with relevant post.
- Alterations Specialist: Working exclusively with our Adaptive Clothing Clientele, you'll re-construct garments suitable for their needs. You're perfect if your sewing skills are impeccable.