Volunteer opportunity posted by: Global Workers Justice Alliance
Posted on: January 15, 2013
Are you tech-savvy and interested in helping a nonprofit working for global justice?
Are you looking to gain real experience in the nonprofit world?
Help us to set up and implement Salesforce cloud technology for our organization!
Global Workers Justice Alliance aims to combat worker exploitation by promoting 'portable justice' for transnational migrants through a cross-border network of worker advocates and resources.
We are making the transition to Salesforce to better manage and track our donors/funders, programs, and partners. We're hoping that Salesforce will allow us to better integrate and evaluate the progress of our work. This is an exciting move for us, and we need help to guide us through this change.
Specific duties include:
- Previous experience with Salesforce, CRM software, and related technology.
- Strong knowledge of computer technology and database software preferred.
- Ability and desire to work as part of a team to brainstorm, design, and implement our vision of a robust database.
- Improve your Salesforce/CRM skills
- Gain valuable experience working in the nonprofit sector
- Expand your network of contacts
We would like volunteers to make a commitment of at least 3 months. Ideally, the volunteer could donate a minimum of 3-4 hours per week..
We expect the first few weeks of implementation and training to be more time intensive than the later phases.
To apply for this volunteer opportunity, please email us at email@example.com.