Volunteer opportunity posted by: Experience Himalayan Nepal
Posted on: December 7, 2012
Planning to volunteer this year and are amazed at the high prices that some companies charge, well we at Experience Himalayan Nepal a Non profit organization based in Nepal supports a number of placements including our own. And best of all it only costs £80 admin which covers, airport pickup, hotels,bus transfers, sightseeing in KTM and £280 per month which includes food, lodgings at the placement.
All you need is a little spending money.
1. Working in three different orphanages.
2. Teach English in a rural school in the foothills of the Himalayas.
3. Work in a medical centre in the foothills of the Himalayas.
4. Support a daycare centre for pre school children in the jungle.
5. Help place water filters in the slums of KTM.
6. Spend time in rural farming placements across Nepal.
Please contact email@example.com or view www.ehn-nepal.org