We are looking to form he CLEI's Human Empowerment and Learning Potential (HELP) Affinity Group (HELP-AG), in order to seek those among us who can "catch the vision" of what can be possible. Affinity Groups spark new collaborations, joint learning, and collective action, thereby sharpening the innovative edge we must develop as we tackle our community's challenges. The HELP-AG subgroups will be comprised of seriously interested, like-minded, committed and available volunteers, business professionals, parents abd guardians, media relations, criminal justice and law enforcement officials, social welfare and medical professionals, educators, philanthropists, etc., who are willing to provide us the necessary tools, talents, wisdom, expertise, materials/supplies, etc. necessary to build the CLEI one component at a time.
Just as certain characters in the Disney movie "Tomorrowland" were sending out invitations in hopes of finding people with vision, imagination, passion, etc. to build a better future, the CLEI Task Force and CLEI Founding Board of Directors are doing likewise in order to develop and implement the CLEI as a nonprofit organization that will facilitate our community citizens' futures. Will you help us?!
We need assistance with:
- Nonprofit business organizational management
- Startup operational processes
- Administrative organizational management
- A possible fiscal sponsorship with a professional and reputable organization that can assist with startup operational fiscal and administrative management, while waiting on nonprofit status approval
- Developing a capital campaign for operational management
- Securing real estate location(s)
- Human resources management formation and personnel recruitment
- And much more
We need people who are committed to our cause and will proactively help us with the developmental incubation of the startup phase in order to begin assisting those in need, including the following:
- A "voice" for the CLEI (e.g. a/an Oprah or Bill Gates personality) - someone who is recognizable, reputable by society and passionate about the human empowerment and learning potential development of at-risk children, youth, families, adults
- Social philanthropists, corporate sponsors, endorsers, organizational affiliates and supporters
- Nonprofit business managers
- Administrative organizational and human resource managers
- Fiscal sponsor - reputable and recognizable organization willing to assist with initial fiscal and admininstrative responsibilities
- Professional fundraising consultants/solicitors
- Realtors willing to assist will securing a building site for initial operations
- Real estate management
- Professionals (e.g. neuropsychologists, learning disability specialists, AD/HD specialists, occupational therapists, expressive arts therapists, speech/language therapists, etc.) with expertise, certifications and experience in specific learning disabilities, AD/HD, high functioning autism
- And more
The CLEI will provide personalized prevention and intervention measures that cultivate proactive mindsets and productive citizenry. Personal, socioemotional, academic, interest/talent, career, service learning, and educational developmental services and opportunities for eligible and qualifying children, parents/guardians, adults and senior citizens will be developed, implemented and offered. The full-scaled model will be comprised of networked systemic and synergistic components, including:
- Administration, Organizational Management, Support Operations
- Comprehensive Training (Professional Development), Research, Product & Process Development, Program Evaluation, and Community Outreach Services
- Comprehensive Multidisciplinary Diagnostic Evaluations and Prescriptive Learning & Opportunity Resource Services and Opportunities
- Comprehensive Specific Learning Disabilities, AD/HD, High Functioning Autism, and Emotional Trauma Services and Opportunities
- Comprehensive Gifted and Talented Career Development Pipeline Programming Services and Opportunities
- Comprehensive At-Risk Prevention and Intervention Programming Services and Opportunities
- Comprehensive Senior Citizens Programming Services and Opportunities
The ultimate goal is to develop and provide a full-service facility that encourages and promotes a proactive learning community of citizens, who develop and live up to their true potential. The mission of the CLEI is to help its clients and personnel have access to critical developmental growth supports and resources to achieve proactive and productive livelihoods. The program will function to provide the necessary avenues, skills, tools and networks to alleviate the barriers, hindrances, etc. that so many people find confining, restrictive, and forbidding to their access and availability to successful avenues that would afford them opportunities for achieving their true potential and functional lifestyles. While the CLEI will develop and implement its own program components, service and opportunity offerings, the CLEI will provide community outreach assistance and desires to collaboratively network with relevant existing organizations, agencies, businesses, etc. in order to promote synergistic relationship building and service provisions.
The CLEI will begin on a small-scaled level of operation, in order to develop and implement its components in an efficient/effective manner, beginning with the CLEI Administration and selected piloted program components, like the Nautilus Learning Resource Center (NLRC) for clients with complex specific learning disabilities and AD/HD, who are slipping between the cracks in our current public, private and homeschooled educational systems. The CLEI-NLRC will provide a full-service, comprehensive, multidisciplinary diagnostic-prescriptive team approach proactively involving and engaging the clients and their families in a/an personalized, individualized, specialized and therapeutic curriculum designed to meet the unique personal, social, emotional, academic, talent, career needs and address the individual strengths and weaknesses, unique learning styles and preferences, achievement goals, interests, aspirations of each client. The CLEI-NLRC will provide a stimulating, family-like environment that will house all of the critical specialized and therapeutic elements to encourage pediatric and adult clients to recognize and strive towards successfully meeting their true potential, while uncovering, developing and proactively utilizing their God-given gifts/talents in our community.
Our goal is to establish the CLEI as a reputable organization within the community in three to five years, if possible, and gradually introduce, pilot, develop and implement the remaining CLEI components over time prior to offering its component program services to the general public.
This volunteer opportunity can be performed from a remote location.
c/o 4301 Creighton Road #147
Pensacola, FL, US 32504
Start and end dates:Start - As soon as possible; End - When startup has been implmented
Duration:3 months or longer
Time commitment:A lot (10+ hours/week)
Times of day:Mornings Afternoons Evenings
Days of week:Weekdays
nonprofit organization business management , social media , communication , collaboration , professional fundraising , specialized learning center development and implementation , nonprofit organization startup expertise , capital campaign development , personnel recruitment , human resources management , , , , , ,