Please take a look out our website for more information and to apply. Thanks!
Nicaragua is a beautiful country, but is also one of the poorest in the region. Hence, volunteer work is important in its development. INLEXCA is calling out to interested individuals to join us for a minimum of four weeks. Discover the various needs and aspects of Nicaragua through a program focused on cultural exchange and wonderful experiences.
You will work with local children to provide them support at an early age. You will be assigned at a daycare and will play an important role in their early development. You will help care for 1 to 5-year-old kids, spend time getting to know them, and give them lots of attention and love. Engage in a variety of activities with them, have fun, and build their self-esteem. You will also teach basic lessons, such as numbers, shapes, colors, etc. This program provides a rewarding experience to the volunteer and a big impact to the children's lives.
1. Take part in an affordable, safe, and high-quality volunteering program
2. Enjoy a customised itinerary, designed according to individual wants and needs.
3. Receive assistance and 24/7 support from our dedicated, knowledgeable staff.
4. Take Spanish lessons to make the whole experience more enriching!
5. Choose a volunteering placement based on individual skills and interests, enhancing impact to the community.
Who is this program ideal for?
-Volunteers that like teaching -Volunteers with patience -Volunteers that like working with children.