Volunteer opportunity posted by: Self Esteem Boston Educational Institute
Posted on: December 3, 2012
JOIN THE SELF ESTEEM TEAM!
SELF ESTEEM BOSTON EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
We seek motivated women with fundraising skills, and PASSION for helping women in our community, to join our board of directors. We seek creative thinkers, team-players professionals in recovery and women who feel we can raise money doing healthy, fun events without alcohol. If you have 2-4 hours per month to help us build our donor base and help us plan our 20th year celebration, serving women in the Boston community, we would love to meet you. We hold monthly board meetings in Jamaica Plain.
Self Esteem Boston Educational Institute
Board Members of Self Esteem Boston Educational Institute, agree to do the following:
• Commit to attend a Breakfast Board Meeting quarterly in government center, on the 3rd Thursday of the month, 7:45am-9:30am and interim monthly evening phone conference meetings.
• Work as a team with staff and other board members to help the organization grow.
• Make an annual donation of at least $100 per year to fund our general operating expenses. This is apart from other contributions the Board would make for fund-raising events and special programs.
• Raise money for Self Esteem Boston;
• Help to develop and execute successful fund raising events;
• Work with us to monitor the organization's fiscal health;
• Bring ideas and resources to our work;
• Promote Self Esteem Boston's work
• Connect the organization with helpful people and networks.
• Commit to at least (1) one-year term
If you are interested in joining our exciting Board of Directors, please email a letter of interest and resume to our President Marion B. Davis, President at email@example.com