The ELEM Gala will be held on Wednesday night, June 15, 2016 at espace, 635 West 42nd Street, New York, NY (between 11-12th Avenues). See ELEMGala.org
The following description will include helpful details and requirements:
1. All volunteers, dressed in formal clothing (men: suits- women: formal wear), must arrive onsite by 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM. Although we will not be providing transportation, this description maybe helpful: Take subway to Times Square (42 and 7th) then transfer to Crosstown bus –WEST and get off at 11th Avenue. Walk ½ block to espace.
2. Check in with Liora Attias, ELEM Administrative Assistant, when you arrive. You will be introduced to the volunteer supervisor who will assign you one or more tasks during the evening.
3. These are the various tasks: Coat check; Registration; Raffle ticket sales; crowd control; honoree assistance; photo area supervision, pack boxes for departure.
4. You will be seated at the dinner at an assigned table.
5. Volunteer responsibilities end approx. 45 minutes after the end of the gala to help pack materials to be returned to the ELEM office.
Call Liora Attias at ELEM at 212-787-3337 or by email at email@example.com to volunteer! Many thanks!