Volunteer Opportunity posted by: War Child
Posted on: July 10, 2014
See www.warchild.org.uk for a full description.
The Corporate & Major Partnerships Assistant (Internship) role is crucial for our award-winning, creative Fundraising Division, in supporting the team in raising funds to continue this rapid growth and expansion of our impact. In preparing for the next stage of our growth we are looking to increase and diversify our income in a sustainable way. This will include a major focus on building a wider corporate partnerships portfolio at War Child. The Corporate & Major Partnerships Assistants role will have a focus on supporting War Child's corporate accounts and as well as a focus on developing new business.
· Provide support in account managing War Child's existing and future corporate partners
· Maintain individual corporate contacts and organisations on War Child's fundraising database
· Utilise War Child's fundraising database as a relationship management tool to record, monitor and report on existing and new business relationships
· Conduct and write research reports on potential new corporate partners
· Input into writing copy for corporate proposal and applications
o This role will be a 4-6 month placement, working 4-5 days a week.
o This role involves working in War Child's offices in Kentish Town (NW5)
o This is a voluntary position, with lunch and travel costs provided (for travel within zones 1-6 of London Underground)
o Please send your CV and a brief covering letter which outlines how you meet the person specification, to Elisabeth Little, Head of Corporate Partnerships Elisabeth@warchild.org.uk by Friday 18th July 2014
o Due to limited resources at War Child, HR will contact only the shortlisted candidates
o Interviews will be held during week commencing 21st July 2014
o After your interview you will be asked to complete a short written test
o Start date: Monday 28th July 2014