Volunteer opportunity posted by: Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East
Posted on: December 11, 2012
Unpaid Opportunity in the Finance & Administration Department
Supervisor: Office Manager
- Provide front desk support twice a month during meetings
- Receive mortgage payments while covering front desk
- Assist with department weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end filing needs
- Assist with department monthly, quarterly, and yearly mailing needs
- Create and maintain hard copy and electronic filing system as requested
- Mortgage data gathering for metrics use
- Mortgage files organization project
- Research projects and other duties as necessary
- Available a minimum of 4 hours per week specifically Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- MS Word, MS Excel and general computer proficiency
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of mortgage loan and escrow
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to process extensive amount of information
- High attention to detail when reviewing financial documents
The mission of Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East is to build partnerships among volunteers, families and the community to transform lives and revitalize neighborhoods by enabling families in need to earn and own a simple, decent affordable home.
To apply, submit a motivational statement along with your resume to: email@example.com with "Volunteer" in the subject.