Are you passionate about helping an underprivileged population?
Join the ABC TALENT team to:
Share your talents, knowledge, and wisdom with migrant children
Volunteer with an enthusiastic team of like-minded individuals to be a basketball coach, music instructor, arts or dance teacher on Saturdays in fall, 2016
1. Teach 8-12 aged migrant students basketball, art, music or dance in migrant schools on Saturdays in fall 2016 semester from September to November.
2. Work closely with other volunteers to prepare lesson plans and provide lesson feedback.
3. Assist in managing the teaching materials.
1. Skills of music/basketball/art/dance/photography, or background in education
2. Enjoy teaching and working with children and helping them to build character while learning new knowledge and skills.
3. Be honest, patient, responsible and possess a good teamwork spirit.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills with a proactive attitude.
5. Volunteers must be at least 18 years old, commit to serve 8-10 weeks, and attend a one-day mandatory volunteer training session.
About us: Founded in 2007, A Bridge for Children International (ABC) is a U.S. registered non-profit organization headquartered in Beijing, China, dedicated to serving orphans and migrant children -- two of the most vulnerable and at-risk populations in China.