Volunteer Opportunity posted by: War Child
Posted on: June 25, 2014
See www.warchild.org.uk for a full description.
War Child UK is looking for an exceptional intern to join our London head office.
The Policy and Advocacy Assistant will support the Policy and Advocacy Manager in their work towards advocating for the better protection of children affected by conflict, responding to ad hoc needs and supporting all areas of our policy, advocacy and campaigning work.
If you have excellent organisational, analytical, research and writing skills, a proactive and positive attitude and the ability to contribute effectively to help further the objectives of this small, dynamic charity – then we would like to hear from you.
Terms and conditions
· Please send your CV and a short covering letter (maximum 1000 words) outlining how you meet the person specification to email@example.com. Please ensure you entitle your email 'Policy and Advocacy Assistant Application'.
· For more information on War Child UK, please visit http://www.warchild.org.uk/
· Application Deadline: Tuesday 8th July at 9am
· Interviews Held:End of July
· Start Date:Week commencing 11th August 2014