Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We are looking for someone who wants to love what they do and contribute to our peace education programs.
Applications close midnight Tuesday 31st January.
Role Type: Volunteer, Part-Time
Description: The Communications Assistant will play a critical role in increasing our organisational scope. You will work with one of our Director's to develop our print and digital media presence, write OpEds and articles and work directly with stakeholders of the Peace Crane Project. This job can be done remotely but knowledge of US media outlets is a plus.
- Growing AWTA presence in the media in US and globally
- Writing OpEds,articles, blogs and press releases.
- Direct Communications with existing and new stakeholders and participants of the Peace Crane Project
- Building and developing relationships with stakeholders and participants
- Partnership development
- Potential for role expansion
- Undertaking or recently completed degree in a related field (Comms, Marketing, Business or similar)
- Genuine interest in the aims and objectives of Armed with the Arts and the Peace Crane Project
- Ability to work responsibly and autonomously while possessing high levels of initiative
- Ability to work within an interconnected team
- Knowledge of US print and digital media outlets is a positive
What you will get in return <3
A supportive network of colleagues who will help you achieve your goals
Work experience in the world's leading international school based peace project
An opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally, working with an array of people from a multitude of countries and a flexible hours of commitment
Contribute to a unique and successful project that is connecting kids around the world in the common goal of peace.