WeThrive Hub is an All-in-One Program Management solution for impact-driven organizations. Companies use WeThrive to streamline application processes and data collection, deliver content and online learning, as well as enable community-wide engagement. WeThrive Hub is used by Gucci, the Clinton Foundation, Camelback Ventures amongst others and built by the social impact sector for the social impact sector. We are on a mission to activate collective impact on a global scale within the next 5 years.
The WeThrive team is looking for a customer success manager to drive successful adoption and usage of our technology. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for assisting customers achieve their objectives, provoding proactive tips, and jumping in when customer need you.
To be successful in this role, you are strong at communicating across various business functions, organizational levels (including C-level), and social impact initiatives. To understand our impact-driven customers, you are likely from the non-profit sector. You are also someone who is humble, hungry, and smart – you put the success of the team ahead of your own; you have a relentless drive to do what it takes to succeed; and you find a way to overcome obstacles and solve problems.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the WeThrive platform, offerings competitive advantages, and processes. Learn to articulate them persuasively to prospects and clients.
- Develop strong and mutually valuable relationships with new and existing clients.
- Manage successful client deployments to ensure ongoing high client satisfaction, renewal, and deep penetration of customer organizations for incremental business.
- Keep current with industry and social sector trends; engage your clients, address their programs challenges, and propose solutions.
- Lead clients' onboarding experience through training and Q&A sessions
- Manage day-to-day communications and organize regular meetings with all clients in assigned portfolio
- Foster relationships with clients to drive customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty
- Communicate with Sales and Marketing teams to generate product materials and resources
- Be a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- Forecast customer needs and make suggestions for product and feature utilization
- Monitor and influence key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, renewal rate, upsell/cross-sell leads, and reference-ability
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate
- Hunger for a shared mission. Clock in clock out is not your spirit.
- A desire to achieve great things
- Demonstrated organizational ability
- Commitment to justice, diversity, social impact, and solidarity with disenfranchised communities
- Positive Attitude
- Humility, resourcefulness, directness, ambition, extreme comfortability with change.
- Strong time management skills, self-disciplined, highly organized, and proactive.
- Passionate about changing the world with a strong interest in new innovations that have yet to scale. You feel a strong connection to our mission and will work hard to ensure client success
- An educator and business consultant; you love teaching clients about how they could maximize their potential working with us.
- Demonstrated development of meaningful partnerships with a diverse client base and proven track record as a trusted advisor to organizations.
- Understanding of the social sector with the ability to credibly articulate strategic insights for clients that are based on data and experience.
- A fast learner, you love to stay at the forefront of an ever-evolving industry.
- A creative problem solver - you stay cool under pressure and thrive in an atmosphere of change.
- Eagerness to work in an impact-driven startup environment that will be rapidly changing.
Insights on the WeThrive Culture:
We bring our authentic selves into every room and every conversation. We're innovators. We know that our weaknesses and vulnerabilities matter just as much as our strengths.
We put in 200%, driven to be the very best at what we do. Obstacles come up, plans go awry, but we remain positive and adapt in the face of challenges to crush our goals.
We don't make the same mistake twice. We're committed to personal growth and being the best we can be. We aren't afraid to adapt if that's what it takes to get the win.
We build support systems and bring good vibes to each other. We engage each other with gratitude, transparency and love.