Full time & Part time job
- 100% online lectures for an audience of 30 students.
- Support students with technical questions during lectures.
- Identify learning barriers and communicate them to the Teach Lead and counsellor.
- Accurately, consistently, and proactively ensure student success and encourage autonomous learning.
- Proactively track & communicate student progress using program workflow, including feedback, and modelling successful behaviour.
- Ensure students are technically prepared for the job search.
- Collaboration: Work alongside program staff in providing prompt feedback on student progress and serve as a technical partner to all other departments that ensure job search success.
- Identify and respond to cohort-wide remediation needs, crafting supplemental lectures & lesson plans addressing cohort-specific needs.
- Contribute to curriculum initiatives that address popular technologies.
- Serve as a technical partner while collaborating with all other departments that ensure job search success.
- Intentionally push students to become increasingly autonomous engineers.
- Excellent knowledge of React ecosystem and conceptual understanding of at least one of the following MVC frameworks: Angular, Backbone.
- Node/Express or equivalent server script experience.
- At least one Database experience(e.g MySQL, postgres).
- Good to have: Concepts of data structures ,recursion and functional programming.
- Good to have: MongoDB, deployment to AWS and containerization using Docker
- Empathy and charisma.
- Skilled and engaging facilitator/lecturer
- Passion for social goals.
- Hands-on attitude, highly autonomous, self-motivated and solution-oriented.
- Willing and humble.
- Ability to analyze and model student progress and remove educational roadblocks.
- Strong collaboration skills, high self-awareness, flexible, open-minded and positive.
- Able to work occasional evenings.