Investment Analysts at LNC assist with monitoring and decision-making related to active and prospective investments. Their responsibilities include conducting research and analysis and preparing presentations and reports based on their findings. Their specific tasks and projects are determined by the Senior Manager, Corporate Development and the following list of examples is not exhaustive.
· Participate in the monitoring of specific portfolio investments including reviewing reports and communications from the company as well as monitoring news and internet activity relating to the company.
· Collaborate in the development and delivery of quarterly and annual portfolio investment reports.
· Assist management in preparing budgets, financial models and analyses as needed.
· Provide analysis to support the annual valuation process.
· Participate in strategic projects related to portfolio investments and Laird Norton Company.
· Research and report on industry, competition, customers and suppliers.
· Evaluate potential new investments and conduct initial due diligence including reviewing memoranda and data room documents, and performing industry research.
· Construct acquisition models.
· Analyze financial and operating data, including sales and profitability trends.
· Research industry, competition, customers and suppliers.
· Construct detailed financial models.
· Assist in the preparation of internal business reviews, including investment memoranda.
· Assist in the preparation of management presentations for financing meetings.
· Review loan and transaction documents.
· Interact as required senior management of target companies.
· Strong record of academic success – ideally in a numerate field of undergraduate study.
· Demonstrated record as a self-starter and team player.
· 1-3 years of experience in consulting, investment banking, transaction advisory, valuation, or private equity.
· Strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
· Strong deductive and inductive reasoning skills.
· Strong financial quantitative, analytical and modeling skills.
Investment Analysts at LNC assist with monitoring and decision-making related to active and prospective investments. Their responsibilities include conducting research and analysis and preparing presentations…
Above market benefits.
Above market benefits.