ABOUT BITFOCUS, INC.
Bitfocus is a rapidly growing company working to help communities use data to tackle their greatest social challenges. Our software and services help non-profit, government, and community organizations build effective response systems to homelessness and are used in more than 75 communities, including high-profile communities serving the densest populations of homelessness nationwide.
Our professional services set us apart from other software companies. We provide typical software administration services, but the heart of our service is the partnership we build with our communities to better understand their needs and goals when it comes to addressing homelessness. We collaborate with community leaders, share knowledge gained working with communities across the county, act as liaisons between policymakers and staff on the front lines, and we take the lead on a variety of projects and initiatives to help our communities meet their goals around ending homelessness.
Our diverse and inclusive culture has played a key role in our success at Bitfocus.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or disability.
This position must be located in the Clark County, Nevada region in order to serve customers face to face. Currently due to COVID, travel is not required for this position and will be fully remote until travel bans are lifted.
About our Community Administration team:
The Community Administration team partners closely with communities across the United States to maximize the role of HMIS as a key element of a strong homelessness response system. Our role varies widely and the day-to-day work may include responsibilities such as:
- Working closely with community partners to guide, plan, and manage complex initiatives in response to new federal funding.
- Consulting with county leadership about how to bring new shelters into the local coordinated entry system.
- Configuring Clarity Human Services to allow two agencies to share data with each other.
- Reviewing data quality and outcomes dashboards to identify priority areas for agency outreach and support.
- Collaborating with other Bitfocus departments to develop a custom report.
- Designing audience-appropriate trainings for front line staff, agency managers, and other community stakeholders. Topics may include: HMIS requirements, coordinated entry workflow, local initiatives, CoC best practices, and/or other HMIS-related topics.
- And so much more!
As an invested member of the local community, the Senior Project Administrator provides a range of in-person and remote leadership, planning, and training services across the state of Nevada. The Senior Project Administrator develops and maintains a comprehensive partnership with the customer at multiple levels, anticipating needs and providing solutions as a critical part of the region’s homelessness response systems. The Senior Project Administrator cultivates relationships of mutual respect and trust between the customer, local stakeholders, and Bitfocus — allowing all entities to successfully meet their objectives.
As the Senior Project Administrator for Clark County, NV you will:
- Live locally for frequent in-person meetings and trainings within Clark County, and occasionally throughout the state of Nevada. When not attending in-person obligations, the position will be remote.
- Implement and manage HMIS policies, procedures, and data sharing agreements on behalf of the Nevada HMIS Lead entities.
- Engage community leadership using multiple strategies and invest in building trusting relationships.
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders to identify and resolve complex business and data collection challenges through the lens of our Clarity Human Services software, HMIS requirements, and community goals.
- Develop trainings and presentations to deliver in front of live and remote audiences.
- Initiate and monitor projects being managed by Bitfocus project managers that support the work happening in the communities we serve.
- Monitor and reconcile invoicing and billing for the robust suite of services outlined in contracts.
- Coordinate stakeholder communication around project milestones and timelines.
- Develop subject matter expertise on Clarity Human Services software.
- Develop subject matter expertise on the local and national policies, practices, and program models that impact the homelessness response system.
- Build and boost customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Provide supervision to, and collaborate with, the Deputy Project Administrator in accomplishing the team’s annual work plan, including distribution of workload, setting priorities, and monitoring performance.
You will love this position if:
- You enjoy working with others to solve problems and explore new ideas.
- You are an innovative, systems-level thinker who uses best practices when approaching problems and resolving conflicts.
- You maneuver through complex political situations in an effective, diplomatic manner.
- You are highly adaptive and are able to adjust your approach and solutions to serve the unique needs of the person or environment.
- You are enthusiastic about technology and learning new software applications and database products.
- You are detail-oriented, able to track many complex and shifting priorities and related project outcomes and financial components at the same time.
Required experience that drives success in this role:
- You have a proven ability to work effectively with civic and other community leaders, social service agency staff, and a variety of other stakeholders.
- You have developed and conducted large trainings and are comfortable facilitating discussions across varied audiences.
- You possess sophisticated diplomacy and communication skills.
- You have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and contractual obligations, including the ability to constantly triage, moving projects along with parallel timelines while responding to new priorities.
- You have excellent people/public relations and communication skills.
- You have strong analytical abilities with a working knowledge of descriptive statistics.
- You are highly organized with excellent time management skills.
- You have past success supervising, mentoring, and coaching staff.
What makes you stand out:
- You have an understanding of the complexities and nuances of Nevada's homelessness response systems.
- You have experience in customer engagement practices, with an emphasis on deepening relationships and increasing satisfaction.
- You have in-depth knowledge of HUD and federal partner funding policies, reporting requirements, and data standards.
- Experience working with local government in a vendor or consultant capacity.
How will Bitfocus support you:
- Robust onboarding and training support
- A unique, friendly and caring culture! Hear more from our employees on Glassdoor.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time off
- Bitfocus primarily uses Apple computers; all new employees receive either an iMac or MacBook Pro to use in their role at Bitfocus
- Opportunities for professional growth and development