Hours per week
Beginning ASAP | 4-6 months | 20hrs/week
320 Congress St. 5th Floor
Are you a passionate university or graduate school student with a strong interest in learning more about the tech industry or getting hands on client services experience? ViewPoint Cloud is looking for a qualified intern to work with our Client Services team to help provide our innovative e-government SaaS platform to cities and states nationwide.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will have the opportunity to gain broad experience in various aspects of software project management, client services, and public sector operations.
- Assist with the successful delivery of ViewPoint Cloud software and solutions to our clients
- Train clients on best practices and features of the software
- Translate government processes into product-based solutions
- Communicate project status to key government personnel
- Configure software features to meet client needs
- Create documentation to be used across clients
Hours: Part-time | 20 hours/week*
*Hours and internship length can be flexible and customized around class or other work obligations
- Free breakfast and snack foods!
- Collaborative, open working environment
- Flexible hours/schedule
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Client Services Intern Application. Let us know what skills you bring, why you're interested in this internship, and what you're hoping to get out of it!