Hours per week
32 hours per week
Are you looking to transition to the development sector and have a meaningful career?
We are looking for young, energetic individuals to be part of a fast-growing Social Enterprise.
Our roles enable you to build your knowledge as well as experience working with social enterprises and non-profits in India.
Fellows get a chance to work in Marketing, Operations, Finance & HR. We equip you with experience to easily transition to the social enterprise space.
- The role involves you to write content for web page, blogs, social media and newsletter
- Create and curate content for monthly editorial calendars
- Run theme based campaigns
- Research, create case studies and lead magnets
- Create, write and publish Educational Tour tools, resources and training content to educate and empower professors and students
Internship Period:2 months
Our Ideal Candidate:
-Self Starter, Works well with ambiguity, thinks of solutions and is ready to take risks
-Wants to work with a startup
-Creative, Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
-Great research, organizational, and learning skills
-Likes early mornings, balances professional and personal life
-Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication
-To the Leadership Team
-Work with an amazing team
-Option of getting selected for a full time role
To apply send your cv and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
TribesforGOOD is a mission led organisation building an ecosystem of changemakers. We are one of startups selected by India's leading university IIM- Bangalore's startup program.