Lead Researcher and Pitch Maker for Latin America Based Philanthropy Consultancy
- Internship posted by Pionero Philanthropy
Hours per week
10 hours a week
Pionero Philanthropy is a Consultancy whose mission it is to connect corporate and individual donors to outstanding causes in Latin America in order to implement exceptional and effective philanthropic programs that achieve results which are mutually beneficial.
We are looking for an independent and enthusiastic person to help get our forward thinking organization off the ground by making notable and useful research papers which shall be used to strengthen Pionero's case for support in the US.
This opportunity would be perfect for a recent Graduate or young professional who is passionate about International Development in Latin America.
3 MONTH COMMITMENT
You will be expected to commit to 2 hours per day, 5 days a week.
The opportunity is a remote opportunity -no need to travel.
The researcher will report to the Director (who is based in Guatemala) via video-conferencing
Pionero needs assistance with the following research activities:
- Research into US Philanthropy flows into Latin America. Creating arguments backed with Academic literature and statistics regarding why US based Philanthropists should focus their efforts in the Latin America region.
- Transferring research findings into pitches and presentations for prospective donors
- Passion for International Development
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Proven research experience and skills
Desirable Skills/ Experience
- Pitching Experience to US clients seeking Consultancy services
- Non Profit Experience in Latin America
- Professional Presentation creation using programs such as Powerpoint, Keynote, Prezi etc
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Great professional experience with a young, forward thinking Consultancy.