Hours per week
205 Hudson Street
Matter Unlimited is a strategy and creative agency dedicated to helping purpose-driven brands realize their potential in the world. We help brands define what they stand for and the strategies to get there. We then leverage brilliant digital and real-world content to engage stakeholders, from employees to partners to the general public.
ABOUT THE GIG
We are searching for a savvy intern to join our Account Management and Strategy team for the Summer of 2018. The ideal candidate is deeply passionate about the global social impact landscape and possesses the desire to help make creative work that matters. This person should be a self-starter, highly motivated and continually curious. They will be working in a collaborative environment solving problems for purpose-led non-profits and brands who are striving to make positive change in the world.
As an intern at Matter Unlimited, you’ll hit the ground running. You’ll learn the ins and outs of advertising while addressing noble social causes including racial equity, maternal health, access to education and more. You will support both Account Management and Strategy teams, and you’ll be paired with a manager who is highly invested in your growth and development.
This is a 3-month paid internship, starting in June 2018.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist and support the team throughout campaign development and production for a variety of clients
- Assist with strategic research such as competitive landscapes and cultural temperature reports
- Help identify strategic insights and write creative task briefs
- Attend internal brainstorm sessions and workshops
- Source and manage social media content for the Matter Unlimited brand
- Present internal trend reports for the impact space
- Account team administration support (e.g. status document updating, meeting scheduling, proofreading, meeting wrap-up reports, etc.)
- Help prepare presentation materials for client meetings
- You are persistently curious which means you never stop asking questions and looking for answers
- You have an inherent desire to find out how things work (and a drive to build things to be better)
- You are organized, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have an insatiable hunger for content and pride yourself on being ‘in the know’ when it comes to cutting-edge innovation
- You are a proactive listener and active doer
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment - the busier the better
- You know a lot, but you also know you don’t know everything and are ready to learn a lot too
- We highly value all aspects of diversity. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Undergrad or graduate student applications accepted.
How To Apply
Please send your resume and a 1 page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Account Management & Strategy Intern” in the subject line, along with the following questionnaire:
We will only consider candidates who have submitted all 3 of these items. The deadline is March 16th, 2018.