Hours per week
ThirdSuite, LLC is a rapidly growing consulting firm that solely works with nonprofit organizations. We believe that exceptional nonprofits achieve exceptional impact for those they serve. To help nonprofits achieve excellence, we offer bookkeeping, fundraising, database management services, along with trainings on these topics.
This is an exciting time to join the team! ThirdSuite is preparing for multiple launches later this year and early next year.
For more information about ThirdSuite, please visit www.thirdsuite.com, or @thirdsuite on Instagram and Twitter.
While this position is unpaid, there is the potential to join the team full-time upon successful completion of the internship.
Social Media Intern Key Responsibilities:
· Understand the type of work done by our clients
· Understand the aesthetic and message of ThirdSuite, and effectively relay it across all social media channels
· Assist with creating and scheduling posts
· Research the latest trends in social media and marketing
· Track responses to marketing campaigns
· Develop research skills
· Learn how to market to a niche audience
· Learn how to create an editorial calendar
· Understand the basic framework of a social media program
· Organization and project management skills
· Degree required: Bachelor’s degree (candidate okay)
· Preferred Major(s): Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design (will accept other majors, however)
· Software/ Technical Skills: Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
· Other Skills or Experience: Research skills
Location: ThirdSuite is based in Richmond, VA but serves clients nation-wide. This position is based in Richmond, VA.
ThirdSuite LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. ThirdSuite is an equal opportunity employer.