if i could…… facilitates internship positions in both research and clinical-based internships! Interns could work in clinics, convalescent homes, hospitals or public health research organisations, depending on their interest. if i could... offers you the chance to make your mark in a reputable NGO or non-profit organization within the public health sector in Cape Town!
We offer high profile internships in the following sectors:
Medical and public health research
Working with children with orthopaedic injuries
Working with physically disabled children
Observing in clinics and hospitals
Top 5 Reasons to Intern with us:
1. Personalised internship placement – we source development internships for you that suit your specific needs and interests and assist with securing college credit!
2. Wonderful host organisations – our extensive network within the development sector allows you the opportunity to make a positive impact.
3. Pre-arrival and in-country support – we are here to help with visa requirements, airport transfers and accommodation arrangements to make the transition easier!
4. Full orientation – we help you acclimate to your new city and show you how to get around with a transport orientation to your work place.
5. Fun intern outings – we plan outings and activities to introduce you to your fellow interns and show you around cool and exciting places in the city!
Why Cape Town?
- The cost of living in Cape Town is very reasonable
- Cape Town has something for everyone- whether you’re a nature lover, city slicker or adventurer!
- It is a melting pot of different cultures which lends an interesting Cosmopolitan vibe to the Mother City!
- Cape Town is known for its stunning sandy beaches, scenic hiking trails and the unique backdrop of the ocean and the mountains.
How To Apply
A deposit of only $300 will start you on this exciting journey. Our full programme fee is $1, 595 – please visit our website to learn about what this will include.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, we work with your schedule! Apply on our website: https://www.ificould.co.za/application/ OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please include the type of internship desired in addition to your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!