if i could... offers you the chance to make your mark in a reputable NGO or non-profit organization in New Delhi! Interns interested in education could get involved in a number of different projects, including early childhood development programmes, sports programmes for underprivileged or at risk youth, HIV/AIDS education and many more.
We offer high profile internships in the following Education Sectors:
- HIV / Aids Education
- Arts Education
- Health promotion and prevention programmes
Top 5 Reasons to Intern with us:
- Personalised internship placement – we source development internships for you and secure your college credits!
- Wonderful host organisations – you get to make a positive impact on the development sectors of New Delhi
- Pre-arrival and in-country support – we are here to help with visa requirements, airport transfers and accommodation arrangements to make the transition easier!
- Full orientation – we help you acclimate to your new city and show you how to get around with a transport orientation to your work place.
- Make your resume stand out with valuable international experience!
- Start dates are flexible, all year round! We work with your schedule;
- Gain familiarity with Indian healthcare systems;
- Work directly with communities who face education challenges;
- Gain work experience in teaching;
- Gain experience in teaching advocacy work;
- Work with dynamic and dedicated organisations.
Why New Delhi?
- The cost of living in New Delhi is very reasonable
- New Delhi has something for everyone- whether you’re a nature lover, city slicker or adventurer!
- Incredible attractions which show off India’s diverse heritage and strong sense of culture.
- Beautiful scenic locations which are just a train or bus ride away from the capital city – India has something for everyone!
- Amazing colourful festivals – and delicious food!
How To Apply
A deposit of only $300 will start you on this exciting journey. Our full programme fee is $1, 595 – please visit our website to learn about what this will include.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, we work with your schedule! Apply on our website: https://www.ificould.co.za/application/ OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please include the type of internship desired in addition to your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!