Youth and sports development interns will have the opportunity to work with non profit organisations who use sport, team building and mentoring as ways to address the issues that many of Cape Town’s youth face such as substance abuse, poor access to education, unemployment, HIV/AIDS as well as lack of social integration and mentorship amongst families and communities. The youth of Cape Town comprises a large portion of the population, and these organisations use sport and mentorship as a medium of assisting those at risk.
Top 5 Reasons to Intern with us:
1. Personalised internship placement – we source development internships for you and secure your college credits!
2. Wonderful host organisations – you get to make a positive impact on the development sectors of Cape Town
3. Pre-arrival and in-country support – we are here to help with visa requirements, airport transfers and accommodation arrangements to make the transition easier!
4. Full orientation – we help you acclimate to your new city and show you how to get around with a transport orientation to your work place.
5. Fun intern outings – we plan outings and activities to introduce you to your fellow interns and show you around cool and exciting places in the city!
Why Cape Town?
- The cost of living in Cape Town is very reasonable
- Cape Town is a safe city
- Cape Town has something for everyone- whether you’re a nature lover, city slicker or adventurer!
- It is a melting pot of different cultures which lends an interesting Cosmopolitan vibe to the Mother City!
- Cape Town is known for its stunning sandy beaches, scenic hiking trails and the unique backdrop of the ocean and the mountains.
How To Apply
A deposit of only $300 will start you on this exciting journey. Our full programme fee is $1, 595 – please visit our website to learn about what this will include.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, we work with your schedule! Apply on our website: https://www.ificould.co.za/application/ OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please include the type of internship desired in addition to your resume. We look forward to hearing from you! We can arrange a Skype conversation with you to learn more about your goals and interest, and answer any questions!