370 Lexington Avenue
International Foundation seeks a part time Administrative Coordinator to work in their HR Department assisting with logistics, payments, and administrative work.
Start: ~Monday, 11/26/18
End: 3 -6 months
Hours: part-time, 3 days per week (flexible, but a maximum of 24 hours a week)
- Handle expense reporting, global invoice payments, and contracts and process reimbursements for candidates/employees- this involves liaising with other operational departments (legal and finance)
- Manage the global recruitment inbox and respond to/direct various recruitment related inquiries
- Provide back up support for scheduling a heavy volume of interviews and arranging domestic and international travel for candidates
- Meeting and greeting candidates, ensuring on-site positive candidate experience
- Coordinate scheduling of weekly team meetings, compile agenda items
- Maintain global team calendar and shared drives
- Assist with screening applications as needed
- Provide administrative support for the Director of Recruitment as needed
We are a temporary staffing firm and doing the sourcing and payroll for this position
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email resume and letter of introduction specifically explaining why you are looking for part time work, the hours your would be available, and why you have long term availability. We are not able to consider candidates who are going to simultaneously be looking for a permanent job.
Please enter "Administrative Coordinator - PT" in the subject field of your email.