660 American Avenue
King of Prussia
Acutedge is built on the pillars of Excellence, Connection, Trust and Purpose. Our Culture is lived out in the ways in which we work as individuals, as a team, and as a company.
Our dedicated and diverse team of consultants work with local and national nonprofits to implement Salesforce, helping them be more efficient and effective.
As an Acutedge Salesforce Consultant you will work with nonprofits and the public sector to achieve their missions by driving client specific implementations as well as ongoing system improvements on the Salesforce platform.
An Acutedge Salesforce Consultant must embody serving the needs of clients with big picture insight into clients needs and goals. Consultants must have the awareness and sensitivity to effectively explain technical options and limitations to both technical and non-technical users.
The Salesforce Consultant supports the implementation process from proposal to delivery. Consultants work closely with the sales team to develop a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements.
- Provide Salesforce CRM solutions to meet client needs including design, configuration, and testing activities.
- Design and build custom solutions on the Salesforce platform. Work with our developers where the requirement needs Apex, Visualforce, or Lightning development.
- Assist the sales team in a pre-sales capacity to develop business requirements, specifications, and Level of Effort (LOE)
- Create application design and configuration; conduct testing and deployment for client projects.
- Works directly with clients by leading projects, and facilitating discovery sessions.
- Provide consulting and coaching around best practices in Salesforce Administration and implementation including, but not limited to the following areas:
- Setting up new users and profiles
- Custom objects, workflows, permissions
- Process Flows
- Reports, Dashboards and Views
- Maintaining the overall Salesforce.com system, including data loads
- Assist with data migration from other systems
- Contribute the growth of the practice through thought leadership, development of solution accelerators, reusable assets.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members
- Approximately 10-15% travel is expected.
- Customer Focused- cultivates strong customer relationships and delivering customer centric solutions.
- Action oriented- takes on new opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Resilient- rebounds from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
- Engaged- contributes to the climate of Acutedge, where people are motivated to do their best to help the company achieve its objectives.
- Ensures accountability- holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior experience working in a client-facing role that involves gathering of requirements and translating them into a working solution.
- One or more Salesforce Certifications.
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant and/ or Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist a plus.
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations – strongly preferred.
- Experience creating documentation for requirements, design, test, and training.
- Experience developing proposals and estimation of effort a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and organize information, work independently and use good judgment.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others and display strong communication skills with colleagues and client stakeholders.
- Ability to self-manage and adapt to changing priorities as needed.
- Salary negotiable, commensurate with experience and credentials
- Bonus eligibility
- Comprehensive benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, LTD, and STD.
- Gym Membership
- Professional Education Opportunities
- Team and Volunteer Outings
- Opportunity to work in a fun diverse environment with a team who genuinely care for the clients, businesses, and nonprofits they serve.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
- Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Include desired annual compensation
- Include number of years of relevant experience
- Must have authorization to work in US