660 American Avenue
King of Prussia
At Acutedge our mission is to solve big problems for social enterprises through leading-edge technology, creating lasting social and financial impact. Our dedicated and diverse team of consultants works with local and national nonprofits to implement Salesforce, helping them be more efficient and effective. Our journey started 10 years ago, and we continue our mission, experiencing double-digit growth year on year, all while doing meaningful work.
We are currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to be a part of our growing team. This is a full-time role. You will work out of our offices in King of Prussia, PA.
What would you do at Acutedge?
- Help document and implement the sales process
- Work in Salesforce, our CRM to track and cleanse data, and build reports
- Assist in proposal creation, and administer PandaDocs
- Write content for SEO, content marketing; and coordinate marketing activities for lead generation
- Assist in selection and implementation of marketing automation tools such as Pardot
- Participate in, schedule, and coordinate internal and external meetings as needed
- Recruit for vacant positions
- Work on data analysis projects
What qualities/qualifications would you need to be successful?
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Efficient and able to work independently
- Superb Excel skills; Tech savvy
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple internal projects with competing priorities
- Salesforce skills preferred
- Experience with Nonprofits preferred
- Undergraduate Degree
- Competitive Base
- Comprehensive Benefits including Healthcare, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k, STD, LTD, and Profit Sharing
- Gym Membership
- Professional Education Opportunities
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
- Apply on Linkedin or by sending an email to email@example.com
- Include resume and cover letter highlighting what makes you a great candidate for this role
- Include desired annual compensation