ReUp Education is seeking a detail-oriented Digital Marketing Coordinator to support our student acquisition and engagement efforts to drive growth and retention. By helping us execute, iterate, and innovate on our outreach strategies across channels, you’ll enable us to achieve our ambitious goal of re-enrolling and supporting millions of college students.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will support the broader marketing operation with a focus on planning, execution, and automation of student-facing campaigns from re-enrollment to graduation. You’ll take advantage of user segmentation and predictive analytics to setup and disseminate content and messaging that resonates with current and former students.
This is an incredible opportunity to play a valuable role in a growing early-stage startup as we tackle a huge problem that affects a largely underserved population. If you’re a natural self-starter (and Hubspot pro!) interested in combining creativity with the power of data, marketing, and automation to transform people’s lives, come join us!
What we do
Founded in 2015, ReUp Education is the only organization that focuses exclusively on helping colleges and universities engage and re-enroll the more than 40% of US students who have “stopped out” and support them until graduation, through our technology-enabled service. To date, we have re-enrolled nearly 20,000 students, helping 3800 of those students to graduate, and recaptured over $65 million in tuition for our university partners.
What you’ll do
- Creating and scheduling student outreach campaigns via Hubspot and Salesforce for new and existing cohorts
- Defining precise audience lists / user segments within Hubspot and Salesforce
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying workflow automations in Hubspot
- Delivering against marketing plans for new and existing university partners to hit key conversion and engagement goals (for each partner, each academic term)
- Executing student acquisition and engagement campaigns across the student lifecycle (re-enrollment to graduation) via email, SMS, and ad channels
- Maintaining the company-wide outreach calendar used to communicate all key marketing activities
- Supporting Digital Marketing Managers in delivering against major projects
- Collaborating with Coaching and Partner Success teams to identify strategic marketing opportunities
- Assisting with monitoring and reporting, keeping an eye on important metrics and trends to understand campaign success on a day-to-day basis
- Setting up and reporting out on multivariate tests to improve our results
- Collaborating with Senior Marketing Managers to inform our vision, strategy, systems, and processes to continuously improve the marketing operation
Research shows that women and people from underrepresented groups often only apply to jobs if they meet all of the qualifications. However, no one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. ReUp encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. We look forward to your application.
- You have 2-3 years experience delivering results through digital consumer marketing and email automation
- You have strong email marketing experiences - Hubspot preferred, but experience with Klaviyo, Marketo, Pardot, or similar tools, also valued. Experience with a high level of automation, list-building, and creating user journeys desired.
- In general, you embrace technology and are familiar with best-in-class marketing platforms and processes that enable scale, e.g. Marketing Automation Systems, Analytics Platforms, Outreach Tools, etc.
- You have collaborated with a team to create effective content and campaigns that resonate with users to drive key actions -- such as email and SMS templates, messaging, landing pages, forms, social media, blog posts, and newsletters
- You’ve run and learned from A/B tests to improve results over time
- You have a passion for education, and you’re comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment
- You have experience with a breadth of marketing channels, mediums, and tactics (prior experience marketing to students a plus)
- You have integrated your marketing operations into CRMs such as Salesforce
- You’re interested in the power of behavioral economics and SMS nudging
- You have stellar communication skills and are able to collaborate with remote colleagues -- across departments
- You are intellectually curious and and highly detail oriented
- You’ve leveraged user segmentation and personalized content journeys to improve performance
- You have no problem balancing several projects and campaigns simultaneously
- You have experience working remotely or within a distributed team environment (a plus but not required)
What does success look like?
- You collaborate to create effective content that resonates with users and drives key actions -- including email and SMS templates, messaging, landing pages, forms, social media, blog posts, and newsletters.
- Your work is grounded in statistics and marketing analytics, with the ability to seek out the right data to inform your decision making process.
- You embrace technology and iterate on existing systems to spread ReUp’s mission through multiple channels.
- You are intellectually curious and excited about becoming an industry expert and applying the latest research to your work
- You’ve leveraged user segmentation and personalized content to improve campaign performance
- You develop content to increase traffic and build our Thought Leadership position.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience and location)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees; we pay 100% of the employee's premium and 50% of any dependents' premiums
- Flexible time off and remote work
- 401(k) plan
- A diverse team that fosters a high level of collaboration despite being highly distributed
- We provide your choice of a Mac or PC laptop
ReUp is a remote organization with a geographically distributed team. This position will be based remotely in one of the states listed: AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, MO, NC, NH, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, and WI.
TEAMWORK * RESULTS * CONSTANT LEARNING * AGENCY * DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION * JOY
ReUp employees share a passion for improving outcomes for stopout students. We support students to get Results as they embark on finishing what they started. We believe in the power of human potential and that supporting an individual’s Agency acts as a catalyst for positive change and resiliency. We support Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, for both the students we work with and in our hiring practices. We value Teamwork and strive to create a safe and supportive environment where trust, communication, creativity, and humility are valued as highly as technical skills. We tackle hard problems with curiosity and take action towards continuous improvement and Constant Learning. Approaching our work with open hearts, open minds, and seeking collective success creates Joy. If that sounds like your dream work environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
ReUp Education is an equal opportunity employer. Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We encourage all qualified applicants from any race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics to apply