Creative Mindset Consulting will launch its first podcast, Digging Deep; A wholehearted community connecting hearts together for the collective good. We are looking for a part-time, 10 hours per week, producer. The producer will:
- Produce, shoot and edit audio and/or visual platforms, clearly communicating the vision, narrative scope and timeline for each production.
- Editing and mixing audio for various assignments, including daily, weekly and longform podcasting projects
- Advanced knowledge of streaming platforms, accompanying formats and best practices.
- Research story ideas and fact check supporting materials maintaining Digging Deep editorial and ethical guidelines.
- Perform post-production work including: adding text and graphics, sound design, and color correction.
- Willingness to work flexible hours. Occasional travel required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a specialization in film, video, media production, photography or journalism preferred.
- Entry level podcasting and/or radio experience
- Background in journalism and keen interest in current events, history, wholehearted living, and self care.
- 2-3 years of photographic storytelling and video production experience, preferably with a major network or newsroom, studio or creative agency.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud programs related to video, photo and design. (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere)
- Demonstrated commitment to increasing audience diversity.
- Be well versed in copyright and ethical journalism practices
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Have a strong interest in current events
- Must be able to lift video equipment weighing up to 30 pounds.