2000 15th St. N
Do you have a minimum of 3 or more years projecting individual segments and overall campaign performance?
If the answer is yes, our company has a unique and rewarding opportunity available in our Northern Virginia office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interpret program budgets, campaign, and program strategy documents and use them to recommend segment inclusions and exclusions for each campaign;
- Write a non-technical document (memo) for each campaign detailing relevant past performance, campaign projections (and the assumptions behind them), as well as longer-term ramifications on the budget and the program as a whole;
- Oversee and have the ability to write detailed, technical instructions for the client’s data team for each campaign;
- Perform quality control procedures at each step to ensure the accuracy and integrity of strategy execution across programs and campaigns;
- Supporting the account team and client in strategic decisions and process improvements;
- Overseeing the maintenance of thorough documentation of client’s rules, protocols, and syntax and ensuring that they are followed;
- Participating in departmental and CCAH company initiatives; and
- Other analytical/BI projects as appropriate.
This position requires at least three or more years of direct marketing account service experience – specifically with robust and complex mail plans, as well as fundraising strategy.
The right person for this role must:
- Be comfortable and can boil down complex data analysis and plan when presenting to stakeholders (internal and external)
- Be extremely detail-oriented and able to proactively multiple deadlines at once.
- Have advance MS Excel skills
- Effectively communicate internal and external stakeholders
- Possess a strong understanding of direct mail, digital statistics and analytics
- Experience with Tableau (or other BI tools)
- Management experience is a plus
CCAH offers a competitive salary and benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance and paid vacation.
Minimum Education Required