ABOUT IDLEWILD PARTNERS:
Idlewild Partners Inc. is a woman-owned, NYC based Salesforce.com partner bringing best practices and organizational maturity to our roster of clients. We are experts in the nonprofit sector and provide customized solutions around management, fundraising and data. We work hard, but maintain a strong emphasis on fun, flexibility, and work/life balance.
Idlewild Partners Inc. is seeking a full-time Senior Salesforce.com Implementation Specialist to join our growing team. If you are passionate about nonprofits and can deliver Salesforce-driven solutions, please apply!
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree (minimum)
- 3+ years’ experience as a Salesforce.com consultant in the nonprofit sector
- Experience with 3rd party integrations
- Data migration using tools such DemandTools, Data Loader, Jitterbit, etc.
- Experience delivering service/support to stakeholders at all levels
- Authorized to work in the United States
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has scoped and executed on several 200+ hour projects
- Has experience leading small teams
- Has done NPSP implementations from scratch
- Successful working on a team and independently
- Highly organized
- Salesforce.com certified
- NYC based (preferred, but not required)
- Meticulous communicator (written and verbal)
- Genuine interest in working with nonprofits
Remote (90%) and NYC (10%)
- Full Time, salaried position
- Medical benefits
- 401k with matching
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Ability to work remotely
- Mobile phone stipend
- Company sponsored Salesforce.com certifications, continued education, and ongoing training
Level of Language Proficiency
English, professional and proficient
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email your resume along with a note explaining why you think you might be a good fit.