505 Montgomery Street
Experienced Non-Profit Accountant
Public accounting firm in the Financial District of San Francisco seeks an Experienced Non-Profit Accountant for a full-time position.
About the Position:
A dynamic, enthusiastic, community-minded non-profit supporter who can accurately track non-profit funding sources and deliver timely financial reports will succeed in this unique role. Equipped with a car and a can-do attitude, this key player in our growing non-profit practice will regularly travel to client sites within the Bay Area.
Candidate must have:
- 3-5 years of full-cycle accounting experience with 3 years focused on non-profit accounting
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks, Blackbaud, and/or other Non-Profit Systems
- Experience managing all schedules to support non-profit audits
- Own reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and safe driving record to travel to various locations as requested
Desired skills and experience:
- BS in Accounting or related field
- Ability to draft customized financial policies and procedures for clients
- Experience building and managing budgets ($2-20 Million)
Primary Job Functions:
- Provide top-level support to clients
- Proactively anticipate clients’ needs and propose solutions to current or future challenges
- Lead and review monthly closes and produce monthly financials
- Ensure the accuracy and timely completion of all assigned client work
Top Reasons to Work with Shea Labagh Dobberstein:
- Public accounting firm with a long-standing reputation in the community. You will get to work with a team of highly experienced industry specialists.
- Culture of promoting from within and opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Great work-life balance
Level of Language Proficiency
Proficiency in English, including exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply with the job link and complete the application form.