RDA is seeking a highly-motivated individual with strong quantitative and qualitative analytical research and writing skills, who has a commitment to social and economic justice. Program Associates work as members of project teams on a wide variety of issues including but not limited evaluations, planning projects, and grant writing, and the ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in these areas. The Program Associate position is a mid-level position and can lead to other levels of employment.
- Coordinate with city, county, and non-profit organizations in order to obtain data
- Obtain, organize, code, clean and analyze large N datasets
- Review datasets to ensure understanding of data structure and meaning, and to clarify assumptions, outcomes and findings
- Develop a data analysis plan, outlining research methodology, analytical questions, sampling and testing information
- Prepare and conduct quality review of report charts and graphs to ensure completeness, accuracy and relevance
- Conduct research on best practices and prepare literature reviews
- Prepare written submissions in response to requests for proposals
- Finalize data collection tools and map them against the evaluation plan
- Organize and conduct focus groups and key informant interviews
- Facilitate meetings, workshops, and conferences on behalf of RDA
- Work directly with RDA clients and provide support and maintain a positive relationship
- Prepare PowerPoints and other materials for presentation at internal and external meetings
- Work as a team member with other staff on multiple projects and efforts
- Draft and finalize evaluation reports, strategic plans, grants and needs assessments.
- 100% RDA sponsored health / dental / vision insurance
- RDA sponsored long & short-term disability Insurance
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for medical, dependent care, and transit and parking expenses
- Generous vacation and sick leave
- RDA sponsored life and AD&D insurance
- 401k, with RDA discretionary match after 2 years
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letter, resume, three references, and a writing sample to email@example.com. This job will remain open until filled. No phone calls please. RDA appreciates each application it receives, but due the volume of responses for positions at RDA, only candidates who best fit the needs of the organization will be contacted.
As an equal opportunity employer, RDA is committed to equity and inclusion. Candidates from all backgrounds and experiences are encouraged to apply.