ExecOnline is looking for a Senior Associate, Program Operations to own the execution of all ongoing day-to-day program operations for all of our online courses. We partner with the world’s leading business schools to provide cutting-edge, online leadership development programs to executives.
We’re looking for an analytical and highly-organized operations professional who is obsessed with details and getting things done. If you are a numbers person with a love for checking things off your to-do list and want to start on the ground floor of a growing startup, we want you to join us!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading edtech company that is redefining executive education and to have a big impact on the world’s most progressive organizations. This role will be based in New York City.
ExecOnline is a leading ed-tech firm reinventing how the world’s top organizations develop their next generation of leaders. ExecOnline partners with elite business schools (Columbia, Berkeley-Haas, MIT Sloan, Wharton, and Yale) and their award-winning faculty to bring high-level executive development programs to the e-learning space. In less than five years, ExecOnline has become the leading online provider of leadership development to senior leaders, growing rapidly by 70% each year.
In this role you will:
- Synthesize data from multiple sources and databases to create streamlined processes
- Support development of new processes and procedures with an eye for operational excellence
- Prioritize competing tasks to ensure a smooth and efficient program run for our executive clients
- Own the execution of all operational tasks including live (virtual) event set-up and program extension infrastructure
- Work closely with internal teams to execute on client requests, scheduling, and data entry
- Leverage our data management system to track and analyze client participant data points to make recommendations for future program enhancements
- Create complex scheduling structures for corporate clients, universities and student groups
- Develop a dynamic calendar management system for our live online events for executive participants
- Support development of strong and compelling communications such as email templates, reports and presentations
- Conduct data entry and transfer within Salesforce, Excel, Google Docs, Google Calendar, and other data portals
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- 2-4 years of work experience with extensive experience in operations, project management, and analytics
- Proficient in the Microsoft and Google Suite of products (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook Word, and Google Calendar) and Salesforce
- You have strong project management skills: you are able to carry out an entire process from creation to execution while also mitigating both short and long term risks
- Experience with top-tier executive clients or high-profile external stakeholders
- You have a proven ability to manage multiple priorities with quality results while meeting deadlines and goals
- You’re able to demonstrate initiative, follow-through and an ability to constantly think two steps ahead to anticipate needs and formulate potential solutions
- Strong organizational skills, extremely detail-oriented, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Ability to contribute at an individual level, self-motivated to learn, and be a solid team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with emails and logistical updates
- 20 days paid vacation
- Stock options
- Highly subsidized health insurance
- Great office locations (beautiful view of Union Square in NYC or the Washington Monument in DC) with snacks, beverages, and coffee
- 2 months paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits and other perks
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please include a resume and cover letter.