Details: Commensurate with experience
192 South Street
Craftsman Technology Group is hiring a Senior Salesforce Developer to work in our nonprofit consulting practice.
As a Senior Developer, you will play a central role in customizing existing Salesforce applications, creating new Salesforce solutions, and integrating Salesforce with other applications to meet the specific needs of our clients. This includes building solutions declaratively and using Apex. You will create customized flows and workflows, develop user interfaces with Visual Force, write the classes and triggers necessary to support complex functionality, and use common protocols like REST and SOAP to transfer information between systems. You will also support the mapping and migration of data into Salesforce.
Your assignments will expose you to a wide range of applications and technologies augmenting clients’ Salesforce implementations.
All members of our team cross-train in in areas of technology, knowledge management, and project management, and are expected to work directly with clients. In addition to traditional development tasks, you are likely to participate in client-facing requirements gathering, product demonstration, internal and end-user testing, front-end configuration, data mapping, data migration and transformation, documentation, business analysis, and other project work necessary to implement technology with nonprofits and social sector organizations.
Responsibilities of a Senior Developer
We will expect you to demonstrate mastery of these responsibilities upon assuming this role:
- Customize existing Salesforce applications
- Create new Salesforce solutions
- Integrate Salesforce applications
- Create customized flows and workflows
- Develop user interfaces with Visual Force
- Write the classes and triggers necessary to support complex functionality
- Use common protocols like REST and SOAP to transfer information between systems.
- Support the mapping and migration of data into Salesforce.
Required Qualifications for This Position
- 4-year degree
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification
- Experienced problem-solver and creative thinker
- Visualforce, Apex and Salesforce configuration expertise
- Boston Metro area
- Commitment to working in the nonprofit sector
- Able to travel up to 25%
- Graduate degree in relevant field
- Salesforce System, Application, or Technical Architect certification
- ASP.net experience
- Experience deploying technology
- Nonprofit experience
- Salaried, full-time position
- Healthcare insurance and 401(k) benefits
- CTG’s commitment to professional development and advancement
- Work culture aiming toward work/life balance
Level of Language Proficiency
English (1st language or comparable)
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your application, with a resume and cover letter, at the URL above.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Visa sponsorships are not available.
- This position is located in downtown Boston; local candidates only, please. Telecommuting applicants will not be considered and relocation assistance in not available.
- Direct applicants only; no recruiters, thanks.