Do you have a passion for making a difference in someone’s life? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your background and empathetic nature to work for a progressive, forward-thinking and family-owned company where creativity is encouraged? Then the Recruitment Account Manager position is for you! We are seeking a dynamic, team-oriented and caring individual to join our spirited team.
As Recruitment Account Manager, you will build business relationships for job placement with local area employers within the Healthcare sector. You will also provide support and assistance to program participants in all areas related to gaining and/or retaining employment and career advancement within the Healthcare sector.
- Screen, obtain and review all resumes and customer information forms from participants to maintain a pipeline of candidates per job title
- Build and coordinate a pipeline of qualified jobseekers through recruitment events, networking events, information sessions, reengagement of Individual Training Grant customers, Community Based Organization referrals, walk-in traffic, and direct advertising
- Source candidates through cold calling, job boards, referral recruiting and online social media networking
- Enhance growth and development via customer service, referrals, cold call, email and quality service for perspective clients to obtain new accounts
- Create and implement sales strategies, including comparing and evaluating services to make appropriate recommendations based on needs analysis of perspective, new and existing accounts
- Research prospective, new and existing accounts to identify opportunities for expansion of services, employer relationships and partners for different point of contacts to identify their staffing and hiring needs while following company and funder policies
- Conduct outreach to healthcare facilities by utilizing cold calling, blitzing and email as part of an outreach strategy for engagement with healthcare sector employers
- Develop and implement communication strategies to keep employers engaged during the hiring process
- Manage onsite and offsite recruitment events on behalf of employers
- Enter engagements with candidates and employers into all appropriate databases in real time including creating, generating and submitting job orders
- Work with the leadership team to plan, implement and track customized recruitment projects to meet the specific needs of each business client
- Share information with appropriate staff and/or funding agencies. Maintain participant files as specified by contractor and scan necessary documents for electronic files
- Must have a minimum of 3 years healthcare recruiting experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks and document visits and contacts
- Demonstrated telephone, computer and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and goals
- Ability to maintain flexibility as needs of contract or contractor require
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Familiarity with data tracking platforms such as Salesforce, Dynamics, Oracle
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Bring your expertise to EDSI where you will be able to live our values every day: Show Up, Smile and Support!