440 Park Avenue South
3 rd Floor
FMA is a growth-oriented management consulting firm dedicated to building the capacity of the nonprofit sector. We partner with our nonprofit and philanthropic clients to help them attain operational excellence, ensure financial sustainability and effectively achieve their desired impact. Our collaborative approach includes client input and involvement at each stage of an engagement, and at the core of every project we deliver is our commitment to developing strong and trusting relationships between funders and their grantees.
FMA is made up of a highly diverse team, coming from a wide range of cultural and economic backgrounds and representing a spectrum of race, age, ethnicity, ability, and sexual orientation. A Latina-founded and led organization, FMA draws upon its staff to deliver services that are sensitive to the needs and values of both nonprofit and funding organizations.
Our team works with leaders who are organizing youth movements, fighting against racial and gender inequities, using art for civic engagement, and providing fundamental services to those who need it most, to name a few. Our consulting and training services have consistently earned recognition for their pragmatism and relevance.
The Program Manager is located in New York (or via remote access) and is an integral part of FMA’s Marketing & Communications team. The role oversees the Certified Nonprofit Accounting Professional (CNAP) program – certifying that participants on the fiscal management frontlines in the nonprofit sector have the confidence and skills needed to make the most of their organizations’ financial resources. We are looking for a mission-aligned entrepreneurial self-starter who will further develop and oversee the operational elements of the CNAP program. Responsibilities span sales, marketing, operations, business development, data analysis and more to provide overall course planning, execution, certification and continued engagement for internal and external stakeholders. This is an exciting opportunity to engage with a diverse group of professionals and grow your skills in a variety of ways.
- Review all processes related to marketing, production and delivery of CNAP and identify opportunities for operational efficiency
- Continually develop expertise in various technologies and services used to produce CNAP (Mailchimp, Eventbrite, Zoom, Formstack, Wordpress, etc.)
- Support growth of FMA’s professional development opportunities by advising on operational, promotional and delivery needs. Growth opportunities include expansion of the CNAP program to new geographies, delivery in different formats, and the roll-out of an advanced “2.0” version of the course.
- Streamline production and promotion processes; collaborate with Marketing & Communications team members to keep event production, marketing and partnership deliverables on schedule; maintain and disseminate discount and access codes in Eventbrite; and schedule new CNAP courses
- Respond to prospective student inquiries, maintain FAQs, consult with team members on new marketing materials; and provide day-of-event support
- Refine current data-collection efforts before, during, and after CNAP course completion and establish procedures for internal reporting
- Maintain clean data on CNAP graduates, maintain CNAP LinkedIn group and increase engagement of CNAP Alumni with FMA and nonprofit fiscal management
- Build and continually improve FMA’s training and event management infrastructure
- At least 2 years of professional experience required
- Demonstrated ability working independently and implementing programming preferred
- Experience with adult education programs preferred
- Strong expertise in software applications including online curriculum authoring tools, database management, webinar programs and presentation software
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with customer interaction via phone, email or in-person
- Highly analytical and creative with intuitive problem-solving ability
- Collaborative team player who values diversity of background and approach
Position can be located in NYC and is open to remote candidates.
FMA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. FMA is committed to building a culturally diverse team and encourages people of color, LGBTQI individuals, and all qualified persons to apply for this position.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply