The analyst will provide support for assigned consulting projects. Support will include, but is not limited to project related research, which may include identifying and/or overseeing the collection and synthesis of best practice and literature reviews, demographic and other secondary research, and industry context and background information; management of project work plans; drafting of communication to clients; and preparing draft client deliverables.
- Provides project support as needed.
- Identifies, catalogs, analyzes, and synthesizes secondary data sources related to research focus and/or oversee related efforts.
- Develops research questions and analytic frameworks that reflect client/project goals and relevant industry/best practice guidance.
- Conducts research implementation, which can include both secondary and primary sources.
- Conducts in-depth data analysis using traditional and advanced methods.
- Develops reports and documents containing actionable recommendations.
- Supports the development of research findings and corresponding presentations using applications including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Monitors and updates project workplans and timelines, and communicates internally regarding substantive shifts to the proposed plan.
- Drafts client correspondence.
- Coordinates meetings and related logistics.
- Is passionate about promoting transformational change within the health and human services sectors.
- Has an advanced degree in a related field and a minimum of 3 years of experience performing similar or related duties.
- Some field experience is a plus.
- Exhibits a strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates excellent communications skills and uses a mix of mediums including, but not limited to, narrative, graphics and images, and oral presentation.
- Possesses expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Google Business Applications.
- Demonstrates understanding of data visualization tools.
- Is proficient in the use of the web, private, and public database for research purposes.
- Enjoys thinking creatively and identifying solutions that challenge the status quo.
- Is comfortable with trying new things.
- Functions well within a team, but can move assigned work forward independently without extensive oversight or direction.
- Is comfortable with a level of ambiguity and being responsible for generating solutions that help to bring greater clarity to an aspect of a project.
- Can be flexible and responsive to shifting priorities.
- Is committed to delivering high quality work.
- Has a great sense of humor and can laugh!